GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER!

My photo
LITTLE ELM, TEXAS
I'M A TRUE TEXAS GIRL-- BORN AND RAISED. YET,I MARRIED A LOUISIANA HONEY! HE'S BEEN MINE FOR 30 YEARS, AND WE SHARE TWO BEAUTIFUL SONS. EVEN THOUGH, WE LUV US SOME LOUISIANA FOLKS, 😍 I WILL ALWAYS BE A TEXAS BROUSSARD! ❣️ PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR TEXAS🙏❤️
WELCOME TO A TEXAS BROUSSARD BLOG:
A BLOG FOR SHARING"YOUR" GREAT DEAL OF THE WEEK

GREAT DEAL OF THE WEEK!- KROGER FOOD STORE

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Girls GOTTA have MAD MONEY! DEAL OF THE WEEK

Last week was a good week.  We got to spend time together as a family doing something we like to do.  Eating out after church.  We visited a new church in our area, and were pleasantly thrilled that it was so close to the church that we left behind.  Of course, one of the things that has become a necessity, or a ritual for our family, is to treat ourselves to lunch after church.  So Sunday, we chose Chili's, cause if you remember last week we had a deal from Chili's with a coupon for free chips and queso which was generated from joining their email list.  It was good, and we had great conversation over our free chips....hee hee....

This week, I just wanted to remind everyone who likes to shop with coupons, that Kroger offers on line coupons available to download to your Kroger card from your home computer.  Simply log into Kroger.com and it will prompt you to sign up to view their ad, download coupons, or create a shopping list.  It becomes bothersome to have to carry around coupons, and   Most of the time, I let my coupons expire, and I HATE THAT!  These coupons generally carry a month's date before they expire.

You don't even have to remember what coupons you have.  I simply download the coupons for the items that I use everyday. Pick them up as you need them and discover a nice surprise during checkout.  The savings come off automatically at the end of the order.  Just think, if that item is already on sale, you are getting additional savings just for loading the coupons on the card.  I think that is a GREAT HELP, and a GREAT DEAL!

Kroger is also offering a deal on their Coin Star for any of you who like to use the  Itunes card.  With $40.00 in coinstar, receive a $10.00 Itunes for free.

Please don't think I am promoting Kroger because I work there.  I  will also promote other grocers as well when I find a GREAT DEAL to share .  Please share your ideas with us, if you would like.

Take care, and remember,
A GIRL'S GOTTA HAVE MAD MONEY!
love and hugs,
A Texas Broussard

2 comments:

  1. but i don't got a Kroger near meeeeeeee!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! :( good to know though!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete